09 August 2013

Day Dreams : letter to Editor.

Sir,
Here is a write up . If it is too long for letter to editor , it may fit in middle space . if too long for that may fit in as an article on news analysis . If too long for that may fit in as a  piece of fiction !!!

Sir,
Pakistani troops violate cease fire . Our Government lodges protest . 
Pakistani troops violate International border / LOC enter Indian territory to create mischief . Our Government lodges strong protest .
Pakistani troops behead two Indian solders .Government lodges very strong protest .
Pakistani troops enter Indian territory kill solders from Bihar Regiment . Or Defence Minister says "some terrorists accompanied by few persons in Pak Army uniform responsible, Matter to be investigated ". Ministry of Foreign Affairs lodges VERY VERY STRONG protest.
Involvement of ISI and Pakistan army / Govt in Mumbai blasts proved beyond doubt .  Our Govt Requests Pakistani Government to hand over  terrorists involved in the attack . Pakistan just does not bother . Under the direct protection of ISI and Pakistan Government the same terrorists roam around freely, cock a snook at one and all and have the temerity to say no one can touch them !!!
Like a clockwork these regular news items make for terribly sad reading. My self respect and pride of being an Indian takes terrible beating.With every passing day it becomes very difficult to keep saying " Mera Bharat Mahan"
At my age (70) to pick myself up from this depression I rave and rant , I protest , I write letters to Editors and  I DAY DREAM .
I day dream that our Army Aviation Corps / IAF has deployed fully loaded fast reaction armed helicopters with night and low vision capabilities,  one per , 20 odd KMs of LOC border.
Pakistani troops violate cease fire . Our helicopter reach the location and blast the spot from where the firing was taking place . When Pakistani Govt complains we flatly refuse involvement of our helicopters. 
Pakistani troops violate the LOC and enter Indian territory , Our ever vigilant fly-boys  carry out a search and destroy mission if required even in deep pak territory. When Pak government produces evidence of used armament with Indian Ordinance factory marking . We say that such ammunition was never produced in our Ordinance factories. We flatly deny our involvement and claim it to be a pak conspiracy.  Every transgression is replied in full measure .
 Every time Pakistani government lodges complaint we stoutly deny any involvement . Soon all realise that Our government will not take any transgression lying down . It is " A tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye" . 

I am quite happy . Some degree of self respect is restored , I say to my self " Mera Bharat mahan".

I have similar day dreams about corrupt politician , Bureaucrat and criminals nexus .

I have similar day dreams about our politics and Parliament being free from criminals  

My wife calls me . Ends my day dreams .
 I wake up to the reality . I read that Our defense Minister has corrected earlier statement. Read about yet another scandal. Read about politicians claiming Parliament being supreme and constitution being amended to negate Supreme Court judgement.!!!!! 
 With every passing day it becomes very difficult to keep saying " Mera Bharat Mahan"

PM Velankar, Nagpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment