05 September 2020

COVID -19 Pendamic.

 COVID -19 Pandemic.

Covid 19 has dominated and overwhelmed our thinking and actions for more than eight months. So much so that now most of my blogs are around this pandemic.Our son staying in Delhi really is worried about us. Specially now that there is sudden spurt in active cases and Nagpur is reporting as many new cases as Delhi. This is really worrisome. In his daily morning calls he is constantly  urging, coaxing and even scolding us to be very verv careful. 

During our morning walk, Yes we do go for morning walk as it is considered essential and necessary.

About 40 mts out 24 hours per day, in open air, away from the confines of home are considered a must for mental well being. Of course please take all the precautions when out on the walk.

Despite clear and constant bombardment of advisories and precautionary measures on social media and govt messages before every telephone call, large number of people are roaming around without masks and not observing social distancing. 
.
So during our morning walk whosoever I see without mask I tell them that for their own good they should use mask. Some teenagers told me to mind my own business. Most just ignore. 
I am a stubborn fellow and keep on telling every unmasked fellow to mend his ways.
I was most happy when I saw a couple, whom I had seen without mask for few days using mask. The gentleman was real gentleman and a good sport. When we crossed he gave me such a wide smile, that I could see despite the mask he was wearing while pointing to his mask. Made my day.  
I request all those wise and sensible citizens to please tell every person they see not using the mask to do so.
 If as a result of their urging even if ONE person starts using the mask. It can be considered as a good deed for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment