17 December 2020

The Bliss.

Ambazari Lake.

The Bliss - Morning Walk Vignettes.
This 18-second video was taken at pre-dawn, in lowlight conditions, on the shore of Ambazari Lake, Nagpur during my morning walk.
It was too early even for early bird calls. Even the water birds and fowls were not yet awake
It was very quiet. The silence was so deep it was fathomless.
It was still. It was serene. It was calm.
Closed my eyes and took deep breaths.
I could feel the peace and serenity permeate my whole being, my soul. I felt peaceful.
It was BLISS.
Nirvana could not be much different.
I just wanted to stay.
Remembered, someone at home worried sick if my return home from the morning walk was delayed beyond 50 - 55 minutes.
Someone whom I loved too much. More than even this feeling of bliss!!!
Resumed my walk to return home.
When she is well both of us will return. Enjoy this blissful state.
Stay and will not return home, till we feel hungry for breakfast📷
Why not visit lakeshores in pre-dawn low light winter mornings. It will be worth all the trouble.
You will be well rewarded,


No comments:

Post a Comment