02 September 2011

Nagpur - to - Rome.Europe Trip Part II.

Pradip and Surekha dropped us at the airport by 05:30 .Check in time was 06:30 so we just hung around. 

Some fellow travellers also hanging around :)

Fellow in the wheel chair took this photo.
Hanging around was not too difficult as I did some window shopping.



Finally finally it was 06:30 and the check in counters were open and we joined the "Q"

Check - in , Emirates Flight EK 0505 W to Dubai.


After that finally , in the Emirates Boeing 777. 

In side the 777.

What leg room ? This is economy class !!
As we taxied-out I saw that there was a bird on the wings , near the aileron.It was packing at some things I know not what .To my surprise it kept sitting on the wing even after the aircraft started ,and taxied out. It was right there almost up to line up . In all my years I have not seen a bird taking such a long ride on an aeroplane :-).
Never seen a bird taking such long air-plane ride !!!









No comments:

Post a Comment