20 September 2011

Diversion .

Did not write any blog yesterday .
As I am writing only small blogs , at the most two per day ,  there was plenty of spare time .
Even before I had started writing this journey blog , I have been mapping the the trips undertaken by Priti & I.
I had mapped our road trips done in our good old faithful Maruti 800 during the years 1999 , 2000 , 2001 and 2002 . For some unknown reasons or may be some thing else , like panoramio etc fascinated me , I had stopped mapping the road trips.Thereafter I took up mapping the USA trip and now have just about finished mapping our Europe trip . It was when researching for the mapping info of Europe trip that I came across travel blogs written by others. Got some good gen and required info from those blogs. It was then that I decided to write my own travel blog , the result was last few blogs.
Anyway talking to Dadoo made me realize that I must at least complete mapping all our road trips . So I started on that . The very first map gave routing problems which just wont go away or get solved . Being Iam what I am I kept after it for almost 18 hours . So no travel blog .

To assuage your curiosity here is the link to my maps.You will have to click on "My Places" in the left margin and select whichever map you want to see .
http://g.co/maps/jkukm

No comments:

Post a Comment