19 August 2021

THEN & NOW PHOTOS.

THEN & NOW PHOTOS. 
Then and now photos of Metro Aqua Line at Hingna T Junction.
This post has been inspired by Then and Now photos of  World War II published on FB. 
In those photos, then and now photos were clicked of the same spot and same angle.
I have made an honest effort to take my Then Now photos, from the same angle and same spot. 
I had to wait a long time to publish this post as I had to wait to take the photo when self and the metro train had to be at that spot and at the same time. Managed it this morning.
A collage is also included to record the progress of work. 
The photos are NOT in the correct sequence in the collage. Unfortunately, I do not know how to rearrange the sequence. Kindly see dates at the right bottom corner

THEN 19 Oct 17



THEN 26 Oct 17

NOW 17 AUG 21.

The Collage.













No comments:

Post a Comment