15 August 2021

THANKS - To whomsoever, it may concern.

THANKS - To whoever it may concern.
I have been occasionally highlighting and trying to bring poor and unusable state of footpath stretch between subash nagar metro station and Hingna T point to the notice of concerned authorities through FB.
The latest FB posts on this subject were published on

02 August 2021. Link  https://www.facebook.com/pmvelankar/posts/3674933096064313 
One of the three photos from that post.
One of the three photos from that post..

13 August 2021. link @ https://www.facebook.com/pmvelankar/posts/3684326321791657

Photo from that post.
Photo from that post.

This morning to my utter and pleasant surprise I noticed that work to clean the wild plants and weeds has already started. Photo of the same location this morning

Same location this morning.
Same location this morning.

I realise that this could be pure coincidence and has nothing to do with my posts on FB. 
However, I would like to believe that someone is out there who looks after the footpaths and do take note of public grievances and tries to redress them.
SO,
THANKS - To whomsoever, it may concern.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment