03 January 2021

A big Thanks.

During the monsoons I had brought out that the plants of the dividers have grown too big, are spilling on the road and reducing the effective width of the road.
To my pleasant surprise, extra growth was trimmed.
 A big Thanks to Nagpur Municipal Corporation and Majhi Metro for nicely maintaining the plants on road dividers near Hingna T - point and Hingna - Ambazari Road.
They are very nicely trimmed. It is also the time when bougainvillaea is in full bloom. 

Near Hingna T point.
 Nicely trimmed plants and bougainvillaea flowers in full bloom are a sight to behold. 


Near Subash Nagar Metro Station.
Bougainvillaea flowers in full bloom are a sight to behold. 

Near Subash Nagar Metro Station.
Nicely trimmed plants and bougainvillaea flowers in full bloom are a sight to behold. 

Every morning (after 9 AM) during my morning walk I pass both these locations. At that time there is a lot of two-wheelers and four-wheeler traffic.
While I am enjoying the beauty of bougainvillaea flowers in full bloom, every vehicle is just zooming past me. The riders of two-wheelers and occupants of four-wheelers all seem to be in a tearing hurry with no time to see or enjoy what they are missing. I feel sorry for them.
Once again big thanks to all those who have done a wonderful job of maintaining the road divider plants. 





 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment