15 January 2019

A bright star among galaxy of incompetency and inefficiency.

Viewing around us the chaotic and pathetic conditions of garbage all over, roads full of pot holes, streetlight which either do not work or remain on 24 hours a day. Less said about the traffic violations.jumping of red lights etc better it is. No wonder along with me lot of people are critical of concerned officials.
For a change I would like to praise one of the officials of NMC. He is Mr Rajput. He is the gentleman I contact in case of street light enforceability. I do not know his designation or his position in the Municipal hierarchy. It has been my experience for last few years that whenever I have reported faulty streetlights they have been attended within in just a COUPLE OF HOURS. This, considering the sate of municipal apparatus, it is efficiency personified.
Hats off  to Mr Rajput. Keep up the good work Sir.
Citizens of Nagpur definitely deserve many more officials like him. incompetency and inefficiency.
PM Velankar

No comments:

Post a Comment