12 January 2019

Great response from Metro Rail.

METRO NEWS.
On 08 January 2019 I had highlighted a potential fatal accident spot in the form of an obstruction left behind by the Metro Rail. 
I had also copy pasted FB post to Mr Akhilesh Halve, PRO, Metro Rail. 
See Photo Below. 
An obstruction. With potential to cause a fata accident. 8/1/19

I could not go on my morning walk for next 2-3 days . This morning during the morning walk I found that the obstruction has been removed . The road is now without this dangerous obstacle.
See photo below.
 
The obstruction removed. 12/1/19.

 I am sure that AKhiles must have played an important part in its removal. Thank you Akhilesh.
Thank you माझी मेट्रो for prompt action. You may have saved couple of precious human lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment