02 March 2020

Indifferent and could not careless attitude of MSEDCL.

Indifferent and could not careless attitude of Maharashtrs State Electricity Distrubution Company Ltd. (MSEDCL).

Indifferent and "could not careless" attitude of Maharashtrs State  Electricity Distrubution Company Ltd. (MSEDCL).

REE TIMES the correct charges. I rang up representative of the firm, they have commitment to give after sales service. He accompanied me to Trimurti Nagar Sub Division of MSEDCL.
There were 4-5 other people in the same boat having been slapped with demand charges of Rs 320/-.
Staff at Trimurti Nagar was quite helpful. They informed us that Correct tariff code for our single phase residential connection is " 90 LT I Res. 1". In this case higher demand charges have been levied due to entry of wrong tariff code of "92 LT-I A" which is the code for 3 phase connection.
They projected our case to higher level. My complaint was acknowledged as " Tariff Change application no 24944619 on 23 Jan" . Till date there is no response.
To add insult to injury in the bill for January the same thing happened. I made on line complaint which was acknowledged as "request ID 00000 14814849"
I do not understand why should a COMPLAINT be acknowledged as REQUEST.
When contacted, firm representative informed me that hundreds of customers of all the firms installing roof top solar panels are facing the same problem. They have repeatedly approached various divisional offices. Only reply they have received is that " The do not know how or why this has happened. It was done by IT dept and they are helpless and cannot help.
As informed to me by my rep, When contacted Mr. Kundan T Bhise, Executive Engineer Congress Nagar division office, replied that "he has no idea. It has been done by IT dept and he cannot help" etc.
I fail to Understand why an Executive Engineer cannot take up the matter with IT department. As if IT Dept is
an alien entity beyond communication.
It reflects nothing else but totally indifferent and “Could not care less” attitude.
Will somebody in MSEDCL please pay heed to plight of hapless customers.
Three bills connercted with this given below.





No comments:

Post a Comment