04 March 2020

Indifferent and 'could not careless" attitude of MSEDCL

Indifferent and 'could not careless" attitude of MSEDCL.

I had published this blog on 21 Feb 20.
As is my habit I had also sent paraphrased version to Editor Citi Mail to be published in city mail.
I was a bit disappointed to see that it never saw the light of the day, as usually happens with my letters to editor. Most probably because I call a spade a spade and do not use polite, diplomatic and tactful language  At times, depending on my sensitivity to the topic my language borders in being rude.
Vary pleasantly surprised to receive mail from Senior Reporter The Hitavada. ( not giving the name without asking his permission to do so). He had asked me to send my electrical bills. I did the needful. Not only sent him bills for Dec 19 but for Jan 20 as well as for Nov 19.   
Very gratified and happy to see very prominently published article highlighting my problem with MSEDCL, in today's City Line edition of The Hitavada.
In one stroke the article has not only solved my problem but hopefully of all other consumers who have installed rooftop Solar equipment.
 I use the word hopefully only because I will not put it beyond MSEDCL officials only to correct my bill and leave others in the lurch !!! 
Happy to report that as a result the artical, even before it was published, yesterday itself, MSEDCL had sent me following SMS 
" Dear consumer, your Tariff Change application 24944619 for consumer no. 410013572210 is approved. It will effect from next billing cycle."
Waiting for the next billing cycle now !!
The Hitavada, the news paper has always highlighting and publishing articles of public interest.
 As a result I have 
The published article given below  




No comments:

Post a Comment