07 March 2019

NO Con at Mumbai Duty Free​.

This afternno, ​I had a call from Mr. Alan of​ ​customer Service​ of Mumbai Duty Free​.
It was a very long call. We put our points across. On his part he explained both invoices, step by step and line by line. His explanations were lucid. In the end I was convinced that, Mumbai Duty Free​'s ​contention​ ​of ​being charge​d ​ extra ​for only one cotton bag was correct.
Explanations of how  Mumbai Duty Free  was correct and I was wrong would not only be too involved but long as well.
To put it in a nutshell, in ​your invoice just check the number of "items" given below the "net total". If number of items given there and items you are carrying tally​, every thing is in order.​.
In my invoice it is 6. I carried 6. So there was no CON.
I had put my story on two forums.​ To be fair, this also must be put​ on the same forums.
 I would like to say sorry to  Mumbai Duty Free and staff.​of Mumbai Duty Free​.
T​hanks Mr Alanfor clearing our doubts.​

No comments:

Post a Comment