03 March 2021

Good Morning India. Good Morning Nagpur.

 Good Morning India. Good Morning Nagpur. 

Sunrise.

This year, winter started with a bang. One day suddenly it was 8 degrees C. 
For the last few years, I have noticed that my tolerance for cold has reduced considerably. 
 As usual, I went for the walk. Though wearing warm clothing I was distinctly uncomfortable. After a couple of sneezes on arrival at home was greeted with frosty looks. You see I was TOLD not to go for the walk as it was too cold.
I was directed to go for walk only after 9:30 AM or ant time after that. So for the last few months, I was going for the walk after 9:30 AM.
Then the temperatures started increasing.
After a long long time went for my morning walk before the sunrise 
There is something magical about that half an hour to forty-five minutes window straddling sunrise.
A brisk walk at that time with a slight nip in the air, and to witness the sunrise is an exhilarating experience. 
Try it some time you will love it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment