18 February 2010

Our Rajasthan Trip .

We had completed our rajastjan Trip as planned . Return home to Nagpur also was going as planned However when at Indore our last stop before we could return to Nagpur we got a call from Pradip ( younger brother ) that he has to go urgently to Dubai , Kaka ( our father ) was serious , so could I come over to look after him to Mumbai ?
So the Rajasthan Trip took us to Mumbai as well . Finally we returned home after a gap of almost three months !!!
The map seems to have excessive data and spilled over to the next page . I tried playing around with HTML to see if I could manage to get it all on ONE page . Without success . Any ideas any one out there ?


View Delhi - Nagpur Via Rajasthan .2002. in a larger map
View Delhi - Nagpur Via Rajasthan .2002. in a larger map

2 comments:

  1. Nice maps.

    Especially the top map is nicely sized to show the full trip. Which is great because I still haven't figured out how to adjust the embedded maps size.

    Love,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anuj ,
    Love ,
    I tried to fit the second page a few times without success. Was planning to experiment further and replace 2nd page before people seeing it (????) face the problem . Never thought you will be so quick on the draw :). Let us see if I secceed in my experiments !

    Love God bless & take care .
    P

    ReplyDelete