02 November 2021

Nagpur - Some thig good happening - Morning Walk Vignettes.

 As I had written earlier,

Quite a lot of my blogs are under the heading "Morning walk vignettes" because I like writing about good, bad, interesting or indifferent things I see along the route of the walk. 
I had written about very well maintained and beautiful looking road divider plantations in one of my blogs. The link to that blog is https://velusr.blogspot.com/2021/10/to-whomsoever-it-concerns-thanks-ton.html
A sore point has been an extremely sorry state of footpaths all along my morning walk route. As is my habit I had also written about that. Link : https://velusr.blogspot.com/2021/08/appeal-please-make-footpath-usable.html  
In August footpath looked like this



For the last few days, I noticed that concerned authorities have undertaken work to make the footpaths usable. 
This is what has happened to the footpath in the last 3-4 days. 




Workers have done an excellent job of cutting the weeds and wild plants from the footpath. They have also done well by removing all the cut vegetation from the site and cleaning up the whole area.
I am very happy that something good like visually delightful - beautifully trimmed road divider plantations and clean footpaths are happening in Nagpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment