04 February 2021

Morning Walk Vignettes - Metro Rail.

 Morning Walk Vignettes - Metro Rail. 
Almost most of my morning route, almost 4 Kilometers out of about 5 Kilometers, runs along the Aqua Line Metro Route.
Almost all of it under the metro tracks. So there is no opportunity to take a snap is the metro itself on the run.
 A lot of time there was a chance to take the snap but by the time I got the camera out unlocked it, the metro was long gone. Now at the likely spots, I keep my unlocked camera handy.
One day got a chance. Took the photo

 Metro along my morning walk route.


Had a close look at the photo. Metro looked boxed in by the buildings. It looked as if it has no freedom of movement. Can not take me where I want to go. 
Photo rejected. 
Decided to continue to be ready with my phone in my hands. 
 Luckily got the chance this morning as the metro rail was passing right ver Hingna T point.


Metro over Hingna T point.

Looked at the result.  Metro did not look hemmed in. It had freedom of movement. Seemed as if It can go anywhere.
Got the snap I wanted. No more keeping the camera ready :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment