04 August 2019

A modest but praiseworthy effort.

Some thing good is happened in our neighbourhood.
During my morning walk today I saw a modest crowd at one of the traffic island at mangalmurthi Chowk.. Ladies in white salwar kameez were conspicuous in the centre of the crowd. 
I went closer to see what it was all about. The ladies were members of our Adhyapak lay out - Jalvihar Colony Yoga Club. To promote environmental consciousness they had under taken distribution of potted plants of various types.

Potted plants for distribution.
A passer by receiving gift of a plant.

Potted plant being distributed.

I also received a Pipal and alovera plant from Mrs Kalambe & Mrs Sathe



A wonderful and praiseworthy effort.
Raising of environmental consciousness is the crying need of the hour. I sincerely hope that people Nagpur emulate this wonderful example set by the ladies of our neighbourhood.
WELL DONE LADIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment