26 November 2013

Letter to Editor. For City.

Sir ,
Generally one sees only letters complaining about NIT / NMC / MSEB ,etc
There are hardly any letters commending good work done by the staff of these or any other utility services . The reason could be because such events are indeed very rare.
In this milieu I would like to report a pleasant surprise . In the last 20 days street light in our vicinity went un-serviceable TWICE . 
I was given a number to register the complaint . One Mr Rathod attended the call and I gave details about the pole no etc with a request to get it repaired . Imagine our surprise when we noticed the light being repaired within 2 to 3 hours of my reporting . 
The same tube light went un-serviceable again  . I reported the matter on Saturday at about 1800 h.Again Mr Rathod attended the call . I was told that the matter will be attended on Monday . I am very happy to report that the light was set right by 1130 h on Monday .
Well done Mr Rathod & thanks . May there be many more people like you  with your dedication & efficiency . 

P M Velankar, Nagpur

Published in City 05/12/13.



No comments:

Post a Comment