26 August 2011

Map of Our Europe Tour.

We had gone on Europe Trip from 08May 2011 TO 27 May 2011.
As has been our habit I did the mapping of this trip,with a slight difference .
This time We tried to put title tag and map location on every photo . This of course was a very cumbersome and time consuming process .  We did succeed in doing this in about 80% to 90% photos .    It was comparatively easier wherever street views were available.However it was a bit difficult where panoramio blue dots were available . It was almost impossible where neither street view nor panoramio blue dots were not available and so there are still few photos without the tags !!!!
So click here and take the Europe Trip . 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sir,

    I am planning to send my parents on a Euro trip in May of 2013 and while looking at various options on the net I came across your blog. I must appreciate your patience and dedication in writing in so much detail about your Europe tour.

    I have to short list between the tour offered by Thomas Cook India and the one offered by Mango Holidays. I have never been abroad with any tour organiser, so I'm not able to ascertain whichone is the less hectic. Is it possible that I can send you both the tour itinerary and you can help me out in which is better for my parents (age range 61-67) considering they won't be able to walk beyond 2/3 kms a day. I can send you the same on your email.

    Thanks
    Pranav Gadgil
    Nashik

    ReplyDelete