09 January 2011

Letter to Editor. Sent 09-01-11.

I was getting totally frustrated seeing that all sorts of letters were getting published but not mine .
Like a small child I thought "OK, if you are not going to publish my letters , I will not contribute " and decided not to write any more letters to the Editor .
However , it then struck me that so far as The Editor of Hitavada or any one else is concerned it does not make any difference to them . But if I do not write at all I am depriving myself of what ever chances I ever had of bringing my views to the notice of the public . If I keep writing at least some will get printed and with this renewed thinking I wrote one today
Even if they do not print it I can always put it up on my blog and at least limited captive audience :)
So here it is :-


SHAME ! SHAME !! SHAME !!!
Sir,

Chief Minister of a State of Union Of India , in the presence of a Union Minister of The Government of Union of India  , publicly announces that a BJP should not raise Indian Tri-Colour in Srinagar.
Shame !
Is the Chief Minister objecting hoisting of flag by a political party other then his own . OR
Is the Chief Minister , is objecting for hoisting of tri colour  itself.
Either way it is Shame!!
It is a matter of shame one more time.
What is more surprising that the announcement was made on 5Jan11. It has now been more than 4 days and still there is no reaction from the news media , print or electronic.

PM Velankar,Nagpur .

No comments:

Post a Comment