29 December 2010

Indore trip. 29 April - 03 may 2009.

After almost one year I accompanied Priti to Indore . I have been associated with Indore for as long as I can remember as I grew up in small towns within a radius of about 60KMs from Indore and we had to visit it often to proceed to other places as Indore was a rail head and gate-way to places beyond so far as we were concerned or to visit relatives residing in Indore. Later, spent three years there when I did my Diploma in Electrical Engineering from 1960 to 1963 in GSTI . Later still , Got married to a Indore girl . That and marrying this particular girl was and still remains , the best and wisest thing I ever did in my life .
Any way this is the first time I took photographs of some of the important and must see monuments of Indore and including them in the blog .

As is natural I started with Rajwada . Some info on Rajwada is available here  and here



Rajawada.

Gurudwara on Yashwant Road , going towards Harsidhi Temple


      Harsidhi Temple,
Pandhrinath Temple.
Krishapura Chatri.





Krishapura Chatri.
                                                    
                                                                        
                                                              



Bolia Chatri,near Shri Krishna Talkies.
                                                          





            






                                                      


                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment