29 March 2017

Three youths from stone pelting mob killed in Badgam., Kashmir.

I am breaking self imposed refusal to write to  Editor The Hitvada.a local english language news paper.

Dera Sir,
I have been writing to you with a request to publish my letters in Letter to Editor coloumn of your news paper  Mostely they have not been published , most probably as the subjects were controversial and my language quite blunt .
However I do hope that you will publishi this letter , I am sure it represents popular sentiment of majotity of Indians .

Dear Sir
Kindly publish the following in letter to Editor coloumnn.

I am a Fauji . We call a spade a spade .
I must say that I was happy to read news item in your news paper about three youths from stone pelting mob, obstructing anti-militant Operations, being killed in firing by security forces .
The news was welcome. For too long the security forces have been fighting terrorists and militants with their  hands tied behind their back . Due to their inability to deter the local population from obstructing their operations and fear of political backlash in case of injuries / death of even a single civilian casuality..
Chief of the Army Staff had given warnig to all antinational elements of stern action includinf firing against anyone trying to obstruct anti militant or anti terrorist operations .It must be noted by all that the security forces displayed examplry restraint . They first fired teargas shells . When that failed the pellet gin . Firing was resorted to only as a last resort.
It is hoped that the Politicians will not make an issue of this incident for petty political gains and vote bank.  They have already caused immense dagage to the Defence Forces .

PM Velankar 

No comments:

Post a Comment